Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sexy Boy: Short Fiction

Sexy Boy
by Brian James Spies

It was late when we got back to my dorm room, I had left moon safari playing and Ce Matin La was just starting as I closed the door behind her. As we made our way through my room the music began to peak, we sat on my bed, she worked her fingers through my tousled hair. I started to gently peck at her neck. She giggled as I worked my tongue along her collar bone. Slowly we became prostrate before our longing. As I began to work my way under her blouse, I expected resistance, but I found none. The music skipped ahead to the next song, A New Star In The Sky, I was certain that by The Voyage of Penelope I would be spent. She pushed me back, and much to my surprise, began to undo my belt and unbutton my fly. “I want you inside me.” She whispered. I nodded with approval as I reached for a rubber from a bowl my roommate kept on top of the mini-fridge. She took it from my hand and tore it open with her teeth. With the most economical of movements she slid it over my hard cock. As I slid myself into her our bodies rocked back and forth, like a baby’s bassinette. I kissed her lips, they tasted like cherries, and just like that my cherry was gone. As we lay there, awkwardly, under the sheet that I had grabbed from the floor so she would not feel exposed; I offered her some Kush and she accepted. It tasted like cinnamon as she said, “We’re going to have to work on your pacing.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home